Cloudflare decided to kick us off the network, they want us to pay $200 to get back on. I'm busy contacting the support. I hope I can get us on today, if not I will buy some other servers and proxy to setup my own temporarily solution (rip performance). If you feel like chatting, come visit us on IRC http://webchat.freenode.net/ (Channel #HackCommunity.com)

Please consider donating, that would help a lot :(