Scroll me back to the top !

How to Hack In To School Servers
clezybusiness Offline

Thanks received: 6
Thanks given: 0
HackCommunity Coins: 39
How to Hack In To School Servers
Introduction

Ok guys, this can get you into a lot of shit, I did a bit of this a few days ago so try not to get caught, I got caught because all the computer have remote administration on them, so remember to read the notes at the end of this tutorial.

This will only work with Windows 98, 2000, Me, and XP for definite.

If you read this entire tutorial you’ll be able to modify user accounts, delete account, create admin accounts, and send messages, shutdown computers and more.

Getting into MS-DOS

To do this ‘hacking’ you’ll have to have access to MS-DOS Command Prompt (cmd), if your schools computer administrator has disabled this tool then you’ll have to go a different path, read the following text to create an unblocked cmd tool.

If you have access to cmd then there is no reason for you to read this unless you want to learn.

First open notepad, if you can’t; go onto any site, right click and select ‘View Source’, this will bring up notepad so delete all the text and type in command.com, save it has anything.bat then open it.

Once you are in command prompt all you have to do is type in certain commands to ‘hack’ your schools server.

Commands
How to send a message to ever computer:

Type Net Send * “Type whatever you want here”

How to create an account with no password:

Net User username /ADD

Put your desired username where it says ‘username’.

Example: Net User Shane /ADD

How to create an account with a password:

Net User username password /ADD

Put your desired username where it says ‘username’ and desired password where it says ‘password’.

Example: Net User Shane r7rh67dy5 /ADD

How to delete accounts:

Net User username /DELETE

Put the username of the account you want to delete where is says ‘username’.

If you can’t create accounts then you’ll need admin rights, so read on to find out how to get them.

Net localgroup administrator Shane /ADD

If you want to get into control panel etc read on,

Once in MS-DOS type in any of there commands to get into certain folders or open certain programs.

Type in:

Control panel - Opens Control Panel

Control admintools – Opens Admin Tools

Ipconfig /all – Find out your schools IP

Ipconfig /renew – Changes school IP

Ipconfig /release – Release/deletes IP

How to get passed web filters:

There are a few ways of doing this but I’m going to show you the two most popular ways of doing so, you can either use a proxy; go to a site such as inlineproduction.com, just Google ‘proxies’ for more.

The second option is to use the IP of the site, so open MS-DOS, type in ping site here (put the site name where it says ‘site here’ e.g. ping (SOME WEBSITE NAME), it will come up with something like this:

Pinging (WEBSITE NAME) [IP SHOULD BE HERE] with 32 bytes of date:

Well, something similar to that.

Once you get the IP open your internet explorer e.g. FireFox/Opera/IE and type in the IP that came on in cmd.

Notes:

Always delete the batch (.bat) file.

Never tell anyone your hacking unless they are trustworthy friends.

Never do it on your account unless you have to.

If you can; sign in on your account twice on two different school computers, do it on one and logout.

Get someone to watch your back, unless you don't have a friend that can.

Don't get caught.

Don't act like a smart ass e.g. 'Give me some evidence that I hacked the server', agree with them and apologise to them e.g. 'I'm very sorry, I didn't really want to do it; it was just a bit of fun, i'll never do it again'.

I hope you have enjoyed this tutorial, thanks for reading.

Try those triks and post back your opinion .PPost Before “read more” And here is the rest of it

For more tutor visit http://hottechtips.blogspot.com
or you can add me up on yahoo messenger clezyspy@yahoo.com
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 09:46 AM by clezybusiness.)
11-25-2011 09:43 AM
WEBSITE SEARCH QUOTE
Devil Hacker Offline

Thanks received: 0
HackCommunity Coins: 27
RE: How to Hack In To School Servers
Good tutorial bro.........but should me known to me in the school time then it would be very helpul for me.......
11-25-2011 12:20 PM
SEARCH QUOTE
clezybusiness Offline

(11-25-2011 12:20 PM)Devil Hacker Wrote:  Good tutorial bro.........but should me known to me in the school time then it would be very helpul for me.......

okay man thanks for the comment but dont allow to be detected manGrin
11-26-2011 02:03 AM
WEBSITE SEARCH QUOTE
NgativeZero Offline
Just Getting Started

HackCommunity Coins: 35
I tried to type in the notepad file "command.com" and saved it as "anything.bat" on my laptop, and the command just poped up for a split second then went away, then on the school computer and it said that remote administrative restictions restrict you from using batch files or something like that, any other ideas?
12-01-2011 07:17 PM
SEARCH QUOTE
Borath Offline

HackCommunity Coins: 0
(12-01-2011 07:17 PM)NgativeZero Wrote:  I tried to type in the notepad file "command.com" and saved it as "anything.bat" on my laptop, and the command just poped up for a split second then went away, then on the school computer and it said that remote administrative restictions restrict you from using batch files or something like that, any other ideas?
This is exactly what happened to me...
12-02-2011 08:10 AM
SEARCH QUOTE
shakeem3 Offline

HackCommunity Coins: 0
Im going to try this on monday, thanks mate ;D
12-02-2011 07:39 PM
SEARCH QUOTE
TheSkillfularrow Offline
HC Ace

Thanks received: 5
HackCommunity Coins: 457
Net localgroup administrator Shane /ADD wont work, try Net localgroup administrators Shane /ADD
04-12-2012 12:15 PM
SEARCH QUOTE
clezybusiness Offline

(04-12-2012 12:15 PM)TheSkillfularrow Wrote:  Net localgroup administrator Shane /ADD wont work, try Net localgroup administrators Shane /ADD

thanks for the share man
04-19-2012 10:09 AM
WEBSITE SEARCH QUOTE
AqworldThunder Offline

Thanks received: 5
HackCommunity Coins: 58
I'm going to check this out tommorow at school =)
04-20-2012 05:55 AM
SEARCH QUOTE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
[ HOT ] How to Hack Your School Grading System [ Change your grades! ] princeshama 56 9,618 Today 05:56 AM
Last Post: reyy
TUTORIAL How to hack any computer with cybergate ultimate tutorial asadxeo 18 3,072 Today 01:35 AM
Last Post: Eleven
Solved -  Enter [removed for censor] . net without any proxy/VPN CrackeRR 2 35 Yesterday 01:15 PM
Last Post: Geoff
[Mega Thread] How to Hack FaceBook,Gmail and yahoo ID by Backtrack Phishing? HrDe 23 3,225 04-06-2014 02:33 AM
Last Post: kustomrtr
How To Hack A Computer With Just A IP harnoor 80 8,759 04-03-2014 03:36 PM
Last Post: ralf93
How To Hack Facebook Account Using Desktop Phishing soldi3r 61 7,012 03-29-2014 04:48 PM
Last Post: GhettoPrince
TUTORIAL How to Shutdown Computers at School Remotely harnoor 16 901 03-26-2014 07:32 AM
Last Post: Psycho_Coder
TUTORIAL Hack a website using WebCruiser [Highly detailed with pictures] dR.0xYw0Rm 117 6,081 03-20-2014 01:29 AM
Last Post: chmod
How to hack Facebook accounts || Top 5 Ways in 2013 & 2014 Legolas 58 9,364 03-06-2014 05:04 AM
Last Post: eRoHsIk dInG
Hack a website using SQL Injection - step by step guide Legolas 12 764 03-05-2014 07:28 AM
Last Post: 756dk